Job Opportunities at CAPE
SUPERVISOR: AGENCY DIRECTOR
JOB TYPE: PART-TIME (17-21 HOURS PER WEEK)
PAY RANGE: BASED ON EXPERIENCE
The Coalition Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day management of program goals, objectives, and activities of the Coalition, in Northern Dutchess County. The Coalition Coordinator will work collaboratively with the coalition, to maximize participation and accomplishments. In addition to coordinating strategies, coalition initiatives, and meetings, this individual will be responsible for:
• Recording and maintaining minutes and all other documentation of meetings and activities
• Guide and engage key community stakeholders, service providers, youth, families, schools, local businesses, law enforcement, and other sectors to build support and strengthen the community coalition throughout Northern Dutchess
• Staffing committee meetings
• Representing the coalition at local, county, and state meetings
• Providing logistic support for trainings, surveys, and all meetings for coalition strategies
• Coordinating the implementation and delivery of all required documents, program surveys, and other required materials as deemed necessary
• Engage youth in the work of the coalition
• This individual will be required to attend meetings as necessary, and all other required duties in achieving and maintaining a successful coalition
• Reporting on government websites regarding coalition objectives
Qualifications for position – Bachelors in social science, social work, public health, or other human services or equivalent experience. Master’s Degree preferred. Prior experience in the field of addiction and/or prevention is encouraged.
Skills and knowledge required – Exceptional organizational, oral ad written communication skills, aptitude with websites, social media, computer applications (Microsoft Office/Outlook, Google Drive/Calendar), and virtual platforms (Zoom, TEAMS, WebEx) ability to work with diverse groups of people.
Amount of travel and any other special conditions or requirements – Possible travel of 2-4 weeks per year. A valid driver’s license, background check, proof of vaccination, and daily access to a vehicle are required.
If interested, send a cover letter, resume, and desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
School-Based Counselor (multiple positions available)
SUPERVISOR: AGENCY DIRECTOR
JOB STATUS: SALARIED/EXEMPT
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME & PART-TIME
SCHEDULE: MONDAY TO FRIDAY
LOCATION: 1-2 SCHOOLS IN DUTCHESS COUNTY
PAY RANGE: $49,500 – $57,000
Our agency has openings for full and part-time MSWs and MHCs to provide individual and group counseling as well as other substance use prevention, mental health, and wellness education/activities to adolescents in Dutchess County middle and high schools. Must have a car, experience working with adolescents, a completed degree, and course work eligible for NYS LMSW, LMHC, LMFT, or equivalent license.
***Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required.***
- Health Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time
- Clinical Supervision & Training
- 17 paid holidays
If interested, send a cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com.